Thursday, August 4, 2011

Anger Management

Yesterday evening, I was really upset. It was a stupid thing about some money that I wasted. Gift certificate not used and all. While still steaming, I forced myself to go for a run. I was able to stay upset for about 15 minutes as I figured out other people to blame. Then I started fantasizing. About life going well. First about how I’d talk my way into a phone call with the president of a network. He wouldn’t be able to understand how someone smart and with good ideas had gone nowhere. Then I’d talk hardball and convince him to give me what they spend on one pilot in order to make 20 webisode pilots. I began imagining who I’d hire and the speech I’d give to the assembled artists. And all the upset had dissipated. Of course when I got home I didn’t called said president. And I haven’t called him today either.  

What do you do to vent off anger?

No comments:

Post a Comment