Monday, July 18, 2011

Debt Ceiling

I think it's a bunch of bullshit. The Republicans are being whiny brats as they try to bully Obama into slashing the social support networks in the country as they let the rich grow richer and the corporations go scott free. And I think Obama's being a a timid, conciliatory weakly. He should be hammering these idiots. He owns the White House and The Senate and somehow he's letting them pin him to a mat. He's yelling UNCLE and they're saying, "Not good enough, I want your balls on a plate." His weakness is disturbing? How does a single individual send a message to stand up to the conservative thugs out there? Well, after campaigning for, donating to and voting for Obama in 2008, I've decided I'm not voting for Obama in 2012. I'll put down a write-in candidate. I feel safe doing this since I live in California and it'd be a shocker if Obama lost the state, so I have the flexibility to make a protest vote. But if you had to do a write-in candidate for president in 2012 who would you put down? John Stewart seems too easy a choice, but he might actually get enough votes to send a message. Still, perhaps I'll just write in Matt Taibbi. That dude doesn't mince words. http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog

No comments:

Post a Comment