Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DAVID'S AFRICA ITINERARY

For those who might be interested in where I'll be for the next...6 weeks, here's my itinerary.

I'll have no phone access from 8/10-9/11.

My internet access will be spotty at best in that period as well.

That's right kids.

I'm going OFF THE GRID.

Why am I going to Africa? Because I've wanted to see Namibia for 20 years and I was already all the way over here, so I figured this was a good time to pop down and say hi. I forgot it was winter when I booked the ticket though. At least it won't be too crowded with tourists.

Anyway, enjoy the radio silence starting around 8/12.

And have a great summer.


David

DAVID'S AFRICA ITINERARY

Wed 12-Aug-09 Fly TLV-JBN 1:10AM- 9:30AM
Aug 12-17 Hop a Transkei Baz Bus to Cape Town stopping in a new backpacker hostel every night
Aug 17-19 Capetown
Aug 20 Fly Cape town (CPT) to Walvis Bay (WVB)
head right out to the Namib desert
Aug 21 Dune #7
22 Aug - 04 September - The Desert & Delta Explorer Safari
Swakopmund (skydiving?) - Spitzkoppe - Himba Tribe - Etosha National Park - Kavango River
Okavango Delta Excursion - Caprivi National Park - Chobe National Park - Vic Falls.
Sept 5&6 Vic Falls
Sept 7 Fly back to JoBerg
Sept 8 See Soweto
Wed 9-Sep-09 Fly JNB to Tel Aviv
Sept 10 Tel Aviv
Fri 11-Sep-09 Fly TLV to JFK via Brussels
Depart 1:10 am Arrive 12:15 pm
Sept 21 JFK to LAX

No comments:

Post a Comment